Mini Pancakes

>> Saturday, September 19, 2009


I saw this recipe on bakerella last week and I really want some but I never seem to be able to get myself moving in the mornings to make them...so I am going to make the batter tonight and bake them in the morning. This will make a great Sunday morning breakfast...although no one but myself and my father in law will be home tomorrow morning. I think they will probably be good as little snacks throughout the day. She makes the cutest, yummiest things.

I made these this morning. I didn't have any syrup can you believe it so I used honey in the recipe instead. I also used barley flour since that was handy last night. Make sure when you are putting the batter in the muffin pan you use a teaspoon and it doesn't take that much other wise you will not get 24 muffins and they puff up too much. You will also need to run a knife around the edges when done to pop them out. I just put a little honey butter on mine and they were good.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

This looks super yummy! I think that I'll make a bunch and freeze them. I hate having to cook in the morning!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008