Making your own cards

>> Tuesday, September 22, 2009




Well technically I can not say this is a frugal hobby, however if you got all the materials and didn't continue to purchase new things ALL the time then it would be frugal. I am big into scrap booking and just getting started with stamping. I got turned onto Close to my Heart stamping and scrapping supplies. Their stuff is A+ quality and I can say there are some areas I will scrimp and stamps are one I will not. Better to get the ones that last. Anyway here are some of my attempts today. It was fun although I can't cut a piece of paper to save my life...I still had a good time. If anyone is interest in Close to my Heart products just leave me a comment and I can hook you up with my lady. You can do it all over the Internet and it ships to your home. Another nice feature.

1 comments:

Katidids September 23, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

I love making cards, just never take the time to do it! Thanks for the reminder, I need to start my Christmas cards!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008