Surprise Party

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009


Just got back from my friend Denise's surprise 40th birthday party. Her birthday is in a few weeks. Her daughter, Hillary who is in college, her best friend Jodi and her true love Harry put this together for her. It was fun. Here are a few pictures from her party. You can see her blog here.

Above you see her cake...it was so cute. Can you see the little old lady in her rocking chair with her sweater on and her walker near by? LOL





Here you see the birthday girl and myself sitting with our friend Gale standing.

1 comments:

Denise August 30, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

You are awesome and one of my best friends...I don't know what I would do without you! Thanks so much for last night. Love you!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008