Updates and calling all gardeners

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello all. I miss blogging and I miss my deals and coupons. I have not been inside a real 'grocery' store in weeks. I really want to get back to my coupons and drugstores too. Two more weeks of intense summer school and then maybe I can enjoy some summer.

My hubs and I plus some help from my daughter ex boyfriend were working on draining and cleaning out the pool. If you are a pool owner you know how pain in the behind this is....if you are not a pool owner then just pretend you understand. My pool filter broke in 2007 at the end of the pool season so it never got put away properly. We didn't open it last year due to my being laid off from my job. Now it doesn't take much to imagine what the pool looks like and so we are having fun getting it back into shape.

Now....CALLING ALL GARDENERS....I want to see some progress reports on your lasagna gardens, planters, containers and whatever you are growing. This weekend I will post some pictures of my monster over grown garden and I want you to link up in the comments to your website. This way we can see your progress or failures :( and we can all see what wonderful blogs you all have. So get your cameras ready and get some pictures.

1 comments:

Virginia June 15, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Oh! My garden picks are here:
http://livinglocalnh.blogspot.com/2009/06/welcome-to-my-garden.html

I'm using the square foot method this year...

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008