One test done this week two more to go

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I got through the 'big test' this morning. I am glad I put as much time into studying as I did because it was a difficult test however I knew all the questions except one so i know I passed it, just not sure how he will grade. Sometimes teachers take a few points off here or there if the answers are not exactly like they want it. But it is over. I have one assessment done and one more to go to in a few minutes. I have a playful puppy crawling on me and licking my face like she never gets to see me so off to play with her for a few seconds then back to work. Hope everyone is having a great day. Mine is better!

1 comments:

Katidids June 10, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Awesome! what an example for the kiddo!
Good luck on the 2nd assessment!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008