Baking up fast food fun

>> Sunday, June 14, 2009

You have to check these cute fast food bakery yummies a looks see. They are so cute. Bakerella put so much work into these and it is the cutest thing I ever wanted to bite into. Are you a baker? Would you ever think of making something like this?

My friend Denise has made things like this before. She makes wonderful thing for her daughters birthday parties. She has made dog bones for blues clues, guitars for Hannah Montana and much more. Always cute and fun.

2 comments:

Lisa June 14, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

I love bakerella!! Such a talented baker!!

Tatersmama June 14, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Wow! Those are fantastic looking!
I want a side of fries right now... they would be perfect with my morning coffee!
;-)

I'm not much of a sweet eater, but sugar cookies? That's my idea of heaven!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008