Taking it one little bit at a time...

>> Monday, June 8, 2009

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I know I am not alone in this control issue. I stopped at Sam's club and grabbed (I do mean grabbed) some staples for the week. They were closing in 15 mins but my stomach was saying please give me something decent to eat and the very thought of fast food was enough to send me into a spin.

I grabbed fresh pineapple, big strawberries, fresh chicken, can shredded chicken (they have a really good brand), some whole wheat tortillas, whole grain bagels, some tomatoes, a bag of chips, and some cream cheese along with some other house hold needs.

I came home and had some shredded chicken with some bread and a bottle of water. I am going to eat a few strawberries too. So much better. Maybe I won't have a stomach ache tonight. So I have some options for class this week. I can grab some strawberries and pineapple tomorrow, I can make some chicken salad and put in some grapes I have. I can bring a bagel and cream cheese for a quick breakfast or snack at school instead of the chips and candy I have been having.

I am going to have my daughter make some chicken and rice for dinner and pick a few other things for her to make up this week so I have some options when I get home.

Now I will just try not to think about how much money I spent on stuff that I could have got cheaper but oh well my stomach wanted something good and that was on the way home.

Off to study for Wednesdays mornings huge test.

3 comments:

Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Even packing expensive things are cheaper than fast foods or vending machine, applause, applause!

Katidids June 8, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Yeah you!
MMM Chicken and rice casserole with cream of chicken soup & broccli....now I'm hungry

Anonymous June 9, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

I don't blame you for wanting something good once in a while. You are way too overloaded. To Hell with worry, it's not doing any of us any good. Just please remind me of this when I have a freak out!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008