Let The relaxing begin!

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

We just checked into our hotel room after a long drive and a few stops along the way. I stopped at a place called the Quilting Corner in Indianapolis. I have been there one other time. It is very high priced but they have the most wonderful fabrics, designs, patterns and so on. Very high quality fabrics. I got two pre-cut designs to do some quick quilting. I am so bad at measuring and cutting. I spent $60 bucks there but I am so excited to get quilting again. The designs are so pretty.

As we checked into our Fairfield Inn room we were surprised to find out we got a free upgrade. The room is "Fabulous!" King suite separated into living/bedroom. I am so happy with our room. We always stay here and it is nice but this is wonderful and if I decide to stay in the hotel tomorrow instead of going to the ball park then I am gonna be very comfortable.

Well off to meet friends for dinner. Have a happy and relaxing weekend.

1 comments:

Katidids June 26, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

have a great time and enjoy the upgrade!
be sure and post pics of your score!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008