4 Summer College Classes Down and 1 to graduate

>> Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I did it. I finished 4 college courses in six weeks and worked over 30 hours for four of those weeks. My final grades...3 solid A's and 1 lonely B. Yeah pretty good huh? My GPA stands at 3.39.

I start my final class next week going Monday and weds. mornings for 3/12 hours, for six weeks and then I am officially graduated with a Bachelor Degree in General Studies with a Concentration in Social and Behavioral Sciences.

I am off tomorrow with my daughter to visit my sister in Michigan. The only thing pulling me down is this nice hacking cough I caught from my hubs. He got sick in Indy last weekend while on our trip. My daughter too was sick while we were gone and mine started last night. Nice huh?

3 comments:

Denise June 30, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Yea great job...Finally a graduate....I know the feeling. It is a good one. Time to start planning the party!!!

Katidids June 30, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Awesome! What a wonderful example for the kids! You won't know what to do with all your "free" time! lol Congrats!

Alea Milham July 3, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

Great Job! I am in awe of you.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008