Happy Mother's Day

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day to all. I had a nice but hectic day getting food and house ready for some family to come over for a BBQ. The food was good, everyone seemed to enjoy and eventually went home.

The bad part, I woke up feeling a little ill this morning and now I have a full blown cough, sore throat and just feeling blah. Not to worry friends...since I have no job to get up for tomorrow, I can be sick if I want to. (sad, little smile inserted here)

One of my favorite things to do is just browse other peoples blogs in search of new and interesting places to visit. Check these out and see how you like them.

www.bakerella.com

www.j-a-girl.blogspot.com

www.lollychops.com

www.momsbyheart.net

www.nickels-n-dimes.com

6 comments:

Anonymous May 10, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Paula, I thought you still worked partime? You know with the big long drive?

Paula May 10, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Yeh, that was not gonna work since they wanted me to drive to fort wayne and not always get paid for my time and travel. Then most of the part time would be at home and I would make less then 200 bucks a week so I can make more on unemployment as sad as that is...

Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Paula, I agree, I thought that would be just too hard on you!

Jena May 11, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

You have a great blog. Keep up the good work. I like the blogs taht you have listed too.

Paula May 11, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Thank you very much. I needed that. I certainly blog for my own pleasure but I want whom ever drops by to like it too. Thanks Jena.

Tatersmama May 11, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Paula, I hope you're feeling somewhat better today? It sucks to feel under the weather, but maybe you over-did yourself with the barbeque...

I love just browsing blogs when I have the time to do it, so thanks for listing these! I'm off to check them out right now!

*hugs*
Kate

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008