Weeding out the blog lists

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

Tatersmama went on a little vent about having too many blogs on her favs and I have been thinking the same thing. I love to put new ones on and sometimes they stay my favs and sometimes they are useful but my interests go other ways. So...time to do a little weeding of my own. Notice to all my readers make sure you copy down the web addresses to your favs in case that is one I decide to weed out. If you get weeded I am sorry I just have so many interests to keep the same ones at all times without cluttering up the blog.

I won't do anything until the end of the week. If you have been my fav then thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the joy you have brought to me on may days and nights of blog reading.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008