Friday Night Scrap with the Girls

>> Thursday, February 26, 2009


I am so excited. Tomorrow is going to be a fun and relaxing day with friends. After I am done with my clients I am heading to my friend's house and we are going to get pedicures (my first), do a bit of shopping for good eats and we are going to scrap and play with my brand new Cricut Expression. Yes, I got one and I haven't even opened the box yet. If you are a scrapper you know you are GREEN right now if you don't have one. I also got the two cartridges that came with it and I ordered doodlecharm (which came in the mail already) and Walk in the Garden as well. I am going to take my camera and take some pics of us scrapping/playing and show you all this week end. I am so excited I don't get to go out and play much. Plus it gets me away from the house, my dear sweet hubby, my wonderful daughter, her boyfriend, my father in law, my two american eskimo dogs and one hyper puppy!

2 comments:

cheapsk8mom February 27, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

these look FUN. I saw this machine advertised on TV awhile back and thought it just looked like a good time.

I'm not a crafty scrapper girl AT all... sometimes I wish I was, that stuff's so cool-looking...

I was reading about your detox diet... are you allowed to eat beans? like black beans & garbanzos... I could live off of those.

Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

My husband wants to know how much is it? And where did you get? thanks!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008