Detox day four

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can anyone tell I haven't blogged much in a while and this morning I just have had two full hours of wondering online and I love when that happens because I find so many interesting things.

Woke up this morning ready to continue on my detox. I have a low grade headache that makes me feel...kinda icky...but we knew this would happen when you get rid of certain things...ie..diet coke, sugar and so on.

This morning I had some OJ and watermelon. I think I will run over to get some more of that watermelon today, it sure tastes good. My father in law has been enjoying the fresh fruit being in the house as well. I think I will experiment with some recipes for dinner tonight and see how that works out. I will report on that later.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008