Do you really need a refrigerator?

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do you really need a fridge? Yes we do or do we? I read this post and it made me think do I really need a fridge? I laughing jest about this but I think the woman has a point that fridges for us are a luxury and we really don't have to have one, that we would probably live more healthy life styles if we didn't have one....but I have to say...so what..I still like a nice cold water, an icy smoothie, chilled milk with my dinner. Am I wrong here? Read this one and let me know what you think...it does bring up a good point.

2 comments:

Marcie February 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

I read the article. The man is very brilliant but eccentric by my standards. Loads of great points and worth reading so we "know" what to do as an alternative since we don't live his lifestyle. Who knows when his survival skills might just keep us alive or help us through really tough times?

As I read his post, I thought we all could probably at least buy a much smaller refrigerator. Our food would probably be thrown out less and be fresher when we eat it.

Off to see what I can toss out of my fridge and clean it out. :)

Paula February 21, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Too true ginger. I think that sometimes if our fridge isn't full we think we need groceries. So a not full fridge is ok or a smaller one.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008