Blogging and me

>> Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have to apologize because my money saving blog has turned into a cathartic outlet more then a saving money blog but I like my look so I am keeping it.

Why do you love to blog? I love to blog because I love to write, love to share, love to be creative. Why do you read blogs? I read them for the pure entertainment I get from them. I am constantly amazed at the strength of people, the life challenges they go through, the amount of money they save, how they save, why they save and the list goes on and on.

I wish I could do everything that everyone else does. They have so many good ideas. I often see how they cook, clean, shop, save and plan for the future. Alas, I can not make those promises.

I hope that when you click on my blog you get a moment of entertainment, enlightenment, outrage, laughter or whatever emotion you feel is appropriate. For this blog is me, my life and it is crazy, strained, stressful, and happy, fun, unorganized, and then it all changes again. So thanks for coming along on the journey of my life.

2 comments:

Lisa February 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Paula...

This is your blog and you should be able to feel comfortable blogging about what every you want. I started out as a "money saving" blog but I must have a short attention span as I am all over the place when it comes to posting. I will post about budgets. ( I really have a time with budgets.. actually find them very constricting) ... Post what ever your heart desires... I will visit you often.

Lisa

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Paula, its fun to read, keep up the good work, I love it, we all get off the topic alot its ok , us bloggies love it!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008