Wednesday juice and raw day diet

>> Saturday, January 3, 2009

My goal on Wednesday's is to get in some much needed fruits, veggies and vitamin needs. This is a perfect thing for me because I need to learn to limit my other food intake and its one day a week so I don't feel too restricted and....I get to get lots of good for me stuff. Having said that what am I going to eat?

I have done some research on raw food and I think I need to clarify my plan. I will be using fruit and good for you juices to make smoothies. I plan on eating as many fresh fruits/veggies as possible. But, having read a bit about eating "raw" may not be as easy as I believed.

While I am not going to eat processed or cooked food that day many raw foodies consider frozen fruit, frozen veggies, oils, and even some nuts to be cooked unless it meets a certain standard (under 180 degrees I believe). I am not going to be doing that, I just want to have a day a week where I eat as close to nature as I can get. So I will follow my plan and any advice as I go would be welcome. But it is not a strict raw diet, it is a raw diet as close as I can get.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Hey what ever works I do some strange things too. I try to be hard on myself at least 4-5 days a week so I can have a splurge one or twice a week. It works for me, I'll follow along we CAN do this!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008