CVS...check your email

>> Saturday, January 3, 2009

Check your email for your fall extra care buck earnings. I got my free $3.50 ecb and a coupon for $5/25.

I used my 2-$2 trail mix coupons and applied them to the CVS cereal deal b1g1 deal going on right now purchasing 4 boxes, used my free ecbs and got 4 boxes of cereal for $1.68. Love to use as a snack.

There are also some new prepackaged deals that are using extra care bucks. I saw several different items. One example was Cheerios two boxes (boxed together) for 7.99-4ecb=3.99 not bad. But being it is one item only one coupon can be used. This would be a good deal if you need cereal on your short term list (need it sooner than later). These items are also good deals if you have ecbs that are going to expire and you want to get rid of them but don't need anything right away you can stockpile some deals.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008