A few things

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I am doing OK with the food. So far I have enjoyed eating the things I have fixed. I tried the chicken fajitas posted earlier and they were great. I used frozen chicken tenders, green peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper, a fajita mix, one 8oz can of diced tomatoes w/green mild chilies. I mix it all together and let it sit on stove for a few hours will I ran around, then I put in oven for about an hour and I used kitchen scissors to cut the chicken up. Everyone loved them. Half my family doesn't eat green peppers so they just ate the chicken. I used sour cream, 2 % cheese, lettuce, tomato, whole grain tortilla and avocado. It was wonderful, filling and hit all the spots. I did make some Mexican rice and had some cantaloupe as well. Yummy.

Tonight I will blog on this week's Kroger ad. Some great deals in there. Off to work. Everyone have a great, productive day.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Paula, keep up the good work, I too am trying to lose a few pounds, keep going!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008