Meatless Mondays

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008


One thing I have been thinking about is designing my own diet to suit my needs, health objectives and life style. I am not a huge meat eater (my husband is a meat/potato guy) so this one will be a change for him...I am going to take each day and do some special diet planning. As I go then we will see what works, what doesn't and why. One planned day is going to be meatless Monday.


This is a day where you cut back on meat and high fat dairy. This has a big impact on your diet but also the environment as well. Here is a great sight that I plan to get some information from.


Each Monday I will post on the day, the diet I followed and the main dinner (meatless) meal we had that night. I would love others to join me in so if you are looking for simple ways to cut back, cut out or change one meal at a time try a meatless day or meal.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008