How are your stock piles coming?

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

My husband and I were out and about today when we drove past Rite Aid and he asked me were there any good deals there this week and I told him I didn't know. That is because I have done a great job of stock piling this past six months and I have made a pact with myself to only purchase the things that we need. I have wonderful supplies of soap, shampoo, razors, deodorant and more. The only things I need are tpaper and Kleenex. I have enough make up to last me a year and I gave oodles away to my niece so I won't need to start a makeup stock pile until half way thru the year for her birthday/Christmas both in December.

It might be worth a quick look at your stock piles to see what you need and what you don't. I will not stock pile unless I am down to two of something. My cupboards are looking good and so it the closet full of other stuff. So only really good deals, needs and good wholesome food will be making its way into my home.

2 comments:

Unknown December 29, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

I'm not stockpiling TONS, but have an alloted amount each month towards SPing. :-) I have to say the thing I'm sooo loving ... I've reduced our monthly grocery budget by a solid 30% yet my pantry is chock full! :-) The toiletries are down about 55% and cabinets are full as well - LOVE making my DH's hard earned money stretch even further! :-)

Paula December 29, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

That is so true. It really makes you feel good when you can see a decrease in spending yet have a full closet and be proud of that effort too. Of course you both work hard and cutting that money leaves you the freedom to use it towards other needs. Good for you!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008