Thanks Beeb

>> Sunday, November 9, 2008

You can check out the wipe out hunger with coupons on my right side bar. Using the P&G coupons to wipe out hunger couldn't be easier. If you have a store that doubles it makes it even sweeter.

*key note in case some didn't know**Dollar General takes manufacture coupons**

Thanks for checking out my site. It is extremely important to wipe out hunger and although all of us donate it is hard to do too much more. I think it is great when big companies do this because they have the means to do so and it helps all the food banks.

Thanks!

1 comments:

Beeb November 10, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Thanks for sending me the link! One of the things I love about coupons is that they not only enables one to save so much money, but also to spread the wealth to others in so many ways.

By the way, have you checked out http://bargainbriana.com/ yet? I was visiting her website and saw that she has a lot of Meijer scenarios, so I thought it might be useful if you haven't already checked it out.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008