A few notes...

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hello Everyone surviving the cold weather? I turned my 'real' heat on in my bedroom last night. Was a good thing too because it is 25 degrees out this morning. We used the small space heater up until this point. Our bedroom is on a separate heating system (electric) and it gets pretty warm sometimes so we put off using it until it gets cold. Save that money.

I have have been and will be busy this week with my last week of training. Today I will be doing a few more intakes with a bit of traveling so out the door early I go.

Make sure you use the side bar to check the blogs. I see a few different posts on possible Christmas buys, gift cards and such but it is so broad I am going to let you pick the ones that interest you the most.

Be on the look out for your CVS Veteran day coupon that should be in your email. $5/30 dollars. We haven't seen one of these for awhile so take advantage of it. I made a big boo-boo and let my ECB expire last week. I was so mad. It was about $8 bucks. So keep on top of those ECB, RR and catalinas for expiration dates.

1 comments:

Lisa November 11, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Hi Paula,

I have let my ECBs expire too. wanted to encourage you to at least ask the manager if they will accept the expired ECBs. They were nice enough to let me use mine. It never hurts to ask!

Lisa

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008