Need your help readers

>> Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lately I have been thinking about getting a new blog look. I have seen some wonderful, colorful web designs. I checked out a few places and this costs about $50 to $100. I have been blogging for awhile and realize I like to do it, have continued to do it and have gathered a following. (thank you all).

So the question becomes do I change the look or not? I love color and mine is kinda plain. However I originally picked this background because I like the clean, clear look of it. It is easy to see and clean to look at, not to cluttered.

Please vote on my side bar or leave me a message. I really want your feedback. You are the ones who look at it so I would love your input.

1 comments:

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva November 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

I voted on your poll, and I think that if you like blogging and you want to personalize your blog more, then you should definitely change the look of your blog. I treat my blog as if it is my business, and I want my business to look as good as possible. I love your site now, but if you added something as small as a logo, it would really make your site pop.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008