Just a few reminders to keep in mind...

>> Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tonight those of us that time changes need to FALL BACK an hour before we go to bed. Time change again but at least we gain an hour. Check or change your smoke detector batteries.

If you didn't get to Rite Aid it is not to late to run over and get your rebates for October. I am making a trip today.

If you didn't make it to Meijer to try the catalina deals get on over there it was a great experience and all the jello I got I will be donating to the homeless shelter for their thanksgiving baskets.

Don't forget to turn in all your rebates for the month.

Make sure you print off your printable coupons because there are some big ones out there. I printed several of the ouchless, goody coupons below and I got hair rubber bands for .12 cents last night. Great stocking stuffers.

It is the end of the month so go through your coupons and take out the expired ones (send to military families if you can) and update your organizer system. I need to do this and I can't believe how bad my system has gotten lately.

Start to plan/look for your holiday needs this week. Make a list of things you need and begin to search for the best deals.

If you can think of anything else add it to the comments please.

Have a great weekend the weather here is FABULOUS.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008