Don't forget to Vote

>> Monday, November 3, 2008

I think this week is kinda slow on the shopping front. There appears to be a few deals here and there but nothing I need. Make sure to check my side bar for blogs that are showing the deals. There seems to be a few cereal deals if you need those. I am fully stocked on groceries other then milk and bread. I don't really need a thing.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow. There are lots of freebies you can get if you do. Starbucks has a free large coffee. Krispy Kreme has a free donut. Ben & Jerry has free ice cream cone. I know some of you are as sick of the political stuff as I am but we are lucky to live in a country where we can vote so I think the best thing we can do is look at both McCain/Obama and figure out the most important things on your list and go with the lesser of two evils. Neither are perfect and neither are going to be able to do too much either, however I have high hopes that whom ever gets in office, no matter who that is will do something to help with the crisis our country is in right now.

That's it for tonight folks. I will be sure and post any deals I see asap for you. Until then if you live in the midwest area enjoy the great weather. It 70 degrees right now and its 5pm!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008