Not much to report

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not much to report tonight folks. You should have gotten three coupon inserts this week. Coupons are pretty good ones so keep track of these for future deals.

I have spent much of the entire weekend doing laundry and trying to pass the social worker tests online study program. I passed two and one more to go. Every time I come in right under the passing point I want to scream. So I do it over again. I know it is part of the learning but staring at the computer for hours on end does stuff to your eyes.

Going on my first home visit tomorrow. Of course I won't be able to tell you all everything because of confidentiality but I will let everyone know the general part of a home visit and how it went.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008