A few deals to be aware of...

>> Monday, October 13, 2008



Coupon Cravings has a few deals at Rite Aid and Walgreen's that you may be interested in today. I am going to Rite Aid today for some deals anyway so I will probably pick up a few things. Walgreen's has Zout Spray cleaner and Cough Syrup sales/freebies so be sure to check those out as well. I honestly have more then plenty of spray cleaners and a cough syrup at home so I am going to pass on Walgreen's two deals. I mentioned many, many times this week about saving money on cold season so don't put off what is coming anyway get if free.

Super Coupon girl has done it again. Shopped and spent next to nothing. Check out her post to see her amazing gift. We talked briefly about her doing a Catalina explanation soon and when she does I will let you know immediately. I also need to learn more.

Have you checked out Crock pot site yet? This past week she had a recipe for pumpkin pie without the crust basically. Sounded so yummy. I need to get that and post it. Sounds like a great carry along or a good snack after dinner.

Another check read today is Jane on her anual budget of $800 for the year. Look at the amount of chocolate she got!! At first I was thinking 'crazy' but then she explained she is using it for gift baskets. Anyone else that makes gift baskets might be interested in this type of post. I need to pay better attention because I do make gift baskets.

Check my side bar for blog site information.

1 comments:

Beeb October 14, 2008 at 1:54 AM  

Paula, thank you for all your kind words! I wanted to let you know that the article you mentioned about catalinas is now up on my blog. Here is the direct link:

http://wontbesoonbeforelong.blogspot.com/2008/10/catalinas-101.html

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008