New Interesting Blog sites

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

As you know I like to find new and interesting sites. When I see some that I think might help you then I share them and often highlight them as well. Here are a few new ones. Most are money saving tips but sometimes I just think one is interesting.

Food Storage Made Easy

This site kinda hooked me in and I am going to go have a detailed look at the site. How many times has there been good deals on food and you don't know how to store it?

How many of you have a good stockpile of food?

Most of us think that if we have a few weeks we are good to go...I hate to bring up the bad parts of life but having a stockpile can really get you through hard times. In the past two years my husband has been downsized twice and I was recently out of work for over 6 months. After the first downsize I learned more on savings and not spending as much. The second downsize I was just living day to day trying to figure out what to do while still trying to get by on what we have. When I lost my job, I became a Coupon Guru. Other reasons to stock besides money is weather conditions, sickness and other things we don't want to mention but must be prepared for just in case.


Blessed Barnharts Just because her blog is so cute.

Grocery Smarts

This site has some great tips for saving money, matching coupons to sales and more.

The Crazy Shopper AKA The obsessive shopper

She can show you how to get the most out of your coupons. Guess what I found out? A Coupon is not just a coupon. Here she shows you how to get the most out of your coupons and I think that most of us can put ourselves in the same place wondering how to use the coupon more efficiently if the generic is cheaper. Use her blog to learn more about using coupons.

3 comments:

Mia October 22, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

you are so sweet! you make me feel famous!

Jodi October 22, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

I'm glad you found our site and liked it! (Food Storage Made Easy) Keep in touch and let us know how you are coming along with your food storage :) p.s. I LOVE the Obsessive Shopper too!

Butch October 23, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

I found your site from the blessedbarnharts site. Ash is my sister in law. She is a sweetheart. I also saw that you have flylady on your site. I have been reading her for years although I still do the baby steps. lol... some habits are hard to break. Love your site. Will be back.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008