Important Notice to my followers

>> Thursday, October 2, 2008

Please leave me a comment if you are having any problems viewing any of my blog or the links. My friend gets symbols instead of the web pages and this has happened several times to her. PLEASE let me know if this is happening to you and PLEASE leave a comment and introduce yourself I would love to hear from each of you. If you are having problems then I want to let my blog provider know. Thanks so much. And if there is something else you want to see let me know and I will see if I can do it.

2 comments:

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com October 2, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Hi,

I also have this problem.

Some of the posts are just symbols with no words. The funny story post is like that..I can't read anything.

Love the blog, by the way.

Paula October 2, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Thanks Carrie.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008