My Coupons from The Coupon Clipper Came Today

>> Thursday, October 2, 2008


I was really excited my coupons I bought for $4.50 at the Coupon Clipper came today and there is over $40 of savings. I took a picture because this is going to save me a lot of money and I wanted to show you what you could save too. I got some dog food coupons and some pizza coupons just to see how this would work on the items I buy all the time and can't get around here. The blog site is listed on my side bar. My dogs were happy cuz I used some tonight!

2 comments:

April October 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

I love the coupon clippers. they seem to get them out fast(as opposed to another clipping site)

Paula October 3, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Yes the coupons came very quickly and I also appreciate it. Hate to wait.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008