Sad News....

>> Saturday, January 2, 2010


My grandmother passed away on New Years Eve. She had just turned 90 a few weeks ago. She was ready to go having spent the past few years in a nursing home. We have the viewing and funeral to attending to in the next few days.

I am OK with this passing. I will miss my grandmother dearly. She was one of the most important person in my life. I never questioned her love for me. I haven't had that grandmother in quite a while for she wasn't the same once she went into the nursing home.

My faith has really grown in the past few years. I have a deep unfailing belief that my grandmother is way, way better off then we left behind are and I know she is pain free, loving and living the life she was meant to have in heaven. So although I will miss what we had I completely rejoice in her home coming with my loved ones departed and our Lord and Savior in Heaven. May she rest now and know it will only be a blink in time before we are all together again someday.

I loved you grandma and your memories will always be in my heart.

2 comments:

Crystal The Coupon Momma January 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Aww Im sorry to here that

Lenka January 2, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Sorry. I know how it is my grandma was the person of the world.
God is great.
Lenka

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008