Not doing a whole lot

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

Things have been a bit of a bummer around here. Both my husband and I being unemployed are both having issues with our unemployment for the past two weeks which has made things extra hard on the budget lately. I am working on getting my coupons in shape and search out some good deals. I have a good winter stock of fresh foods put away which will help. I am working on stockpiling cold meds, tpaper, Kleenex and other much needed items.

I have been playing with my new knitting projects which has been fun, relaxing and I got some great deals on clearance yarn. Scarves for all family and friends for Christmas this year.

It has been raining nonstop here in Indiana so yard work is out and so much to do to get ready for winter.

I just wanted to update everyone and will be searching out some deals soon to post.

4 comments:

Diane October 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Hope things get better with the unemployement. Hugs!

Lisa October 11, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Unemployment sucks!! I hope things turn around for you very soon!

Kaye October 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Hope things turn around for you quickly.

Katidids October 14, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

UGH! you swound like us, hubby is still working but a an RV dealer, fun things are the first to gofor most.All the more reson to stockpile groc. At least you will eat! Hope things turn around for you soon

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008