FYI's

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer is a hard time to blog. You are outside, swimming, playing, gardening, and not indoors so much. I am trying to get back into the swing of using my coupons. We all fall off the coupon wagon once in awhile.

Meijers has Hellman's mayo 2/3 this week and you can get a meijer meal box coupon for a $1 off. So do two transactions and you can get it for .50 each...but wait. There are Hellman's coupons floating around out there for .60. So you can actually make a dime or break even as the store deems fit.

I use coupon clippers (located on my left side bar) to buy extra coupons. This week I bought several Hellman's coupons. I plan on stocking up. I also got a few mustard coupons. I know this will be a free item with labor day sales coming up. I bought a few puffs tissue (allergy season) and liquid dawn because I am near out of these two items and need to restock. I bought a few others too. My total with shipping is under $4 and I will more then make that up as I use them in the next week. They get to your house really fast too. So there is no problem in using them this week when they get here.

The best thing to do is to check your ad, check the coupon generator at meijermealbox.com see if there is anything matching and what you need coupons for then if you need to purchase some go for it.

2 comments:

Jan Mader August 16, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Summer is a hard time to blog. I just posted a paragraph..that's it, but it was what I was thinking about.

I truly appreciate your blog and ideas. I just got home from a long weekend with lifelong friends. This year (for the first time) we shared every meal we ate. There was plenty of food and we spent a lot less! We also ate all of our breakfasts in our room!

Paula August 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Growing up we always ate breakfast in our rooms. My dad had a cooler with milk and my mom packed breakfast stuff. We also always had lunch picnic style now matter where we were and this allowed us to eat out every dinner. Of course I hated it back then but there was 5 of us and we went on lots of vacations and if we didn't do it that way we wouldn't have been able to afford it. And it is funny it isn't the dinners out I remember it is the eating together and all the places we went to....that says about says it all. :)

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008