What a Day.....Continued

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

I missed class this morning to go to the doctors office. I have had 5 colds in the past 5 months and this cough I have is just not going away. Everything hurts and after another sleepless night, I knew I had to go to the docs.

I have bronchitis. I got some antibiotics and a good pain cough med to help ease the pain. I have such high abdomen pain, upper back and neck pain with this cough! I spoke to him about a few other health issues and will be having some other medical tests as well. I also will be trying out a new depression/anxiety med. So that about covers everything for now. He asked if there was anything else he could do for me and I said, "no I think that is enough."

I plan to really just rest for the next day or two and then take some steps to DE-stress my life, family and self a bit more. Things are way to hectic around here and I need a bit more peace.

Hopefully by wed I can get back outside and enjoy the weather and my garden. Thanks blogger friends for letting me vent. I haven't even got to look at Sundays paper or coupons yet!

3 comments:

Denise July 13, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

hope you feel better soon!!!

Anonymous July 13, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Paula, take care, rest and have some chicken soup!

Katidids July 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Glad to hear you went to the DR's! Rant away, thats what friends are for!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008