Happy Father's Day to All Fathers out There

>> Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello all. I have one more week of 4 classes and the tests, papers and projects are crazy.

My work called and the contracted work they had for me ran out so I am back as unemployed statistic in Indiana.

Yesterday made a run to Walmart for groceries and it is hard to shop without your coupons but I had to just get what we needed and get out. Wasn't bad. Little under a hundred bucks and we are OK for another week.

Next weekend I go to Indy with my husband. June 30 is our 19 year wedding anniversary. He is going to play softball on Saturday and I am going to relax. Kinda of a get away from father in law, the grown kids, house, dogs...list goes on.

July 1 I am headed to my sisters in Detroit for a few days of R&R all by myself. I need this, truly need this. I will be back on the fourth and getting myself ready to start my final class on July 6th. Only one class will be a breeze.

One more week and I am going to start searching for the deals. Yeah.

Hope all is well with my blogger friends. Be well.

3 comments:

Tatersmama June 23, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

There's nothing like some "down time", and it sounds like you're more than ready to get you some!

I hope you have a fantastic, relaxing weekend (Congrats on your Anniversary!) and that you and your sister get to get up to all kinds of mischief together!

Anonymous June 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Sorry about being unemployed again. But at least its summer time. My BIL is unemployed again so he is taking the time to do super cheap home improvements. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

Paula June 23, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Kate, I am hoping for some mischief time..lol..we used to get into some when we were younger.

sonyaAnn, I agree if unemployed it might as well be summer!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008