Confirmed Walgreens Deal this week

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I saw yesterday a deal floating around the blogs that you could get an unadvertised deal on Revlon Hair Dryers or straightener. In the Walgreen's ad you will see it advertised for $19.99 with a $10 RR Making it $9.99. However, it rings up at $12.99 and you get the $10 register reward making this $2.99 for a hair dryer or straightener. Just make sure you get the one advertised and you are set.

Now I did have to go to two stores. The first one had no dryers left the second one had tons and I got two at two transactions. Make sure you do separate transactions. I should have just paid for each one separately and taken both 10 RR, but I used the 10 RR on the second one only paying out 2.99 plus tax but would have been a better deal I think to get the two $10 (=$20) and get 20 bucks worth of other stuff later. Live and learn. Either way it is a good deal.

5 comments:

Kristie Kay's Blog June 3, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

hey paula i will sure email u and tell you what the problem is i just need to kno when you are willing to help me

Anonymous June 3, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

I never have luck at Walgreen's!

A.Marie June 4, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Hi there! I found your blog thru SonyaAnn's blog! Great post on the RR at Walgreens.

I have a question, though. I am a Walgreens newbie, and I thought that you cannot use a RR to purchase the same item again. If you bought one dryer and received the RR, then you turned around and used that RR on another dryer, they let that go through?? HELP!! I am so confused on these RRs!! :)

A Joyful Chaos June 4, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Too bad the nearest Walgreen's is 60 miles away.

Anonymous June 4, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Thank you! When I'm done typing I'm going to run(maybe) outside and tell my daughter, she has been looking for a straightener!!! Lots of love for you for posting this!!!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008