Ready to Party? Spring Clean Party: Day Five

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

Go here to join the party.

I admit cleaning isn't the main thing on my list lately. I really like the way this blog approaches the cleaning process though.

When I was a little girl we would spring clean and that was like a weekend from Hell! All three of us kids had to help out and my mom and dad would tear that house upside down. Everything got cleaned, winter clothes packed away, summer clothes brought out (do people still pack away seasonal clothes?) and each room got a top to bottom clean, not to mention the outside windows. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

Now a days things are not always that easy so highlighting a series like this is great because you can click back on it to read when you are ready to spring clean (or summer or fall or winter). You can take ideas you like and discard the ones you don't. So happy cleaning whenever you get to it!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008