Quick update

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quick update to all my readers. Second week of class is flying by and remember everything is compounded so I have finished a novel and I am half way through another. I have finished I don't know how many chapters of text reading. I finished 4 short papers. I have to take two tests today as well. This weekend I have to finish the other novel and write an 8 page paper on that book.

In addition to all of this my work called and offered me some contractual work doing assessments on families. It should only be for a few weeks and the pay is really good so I had to take that too. In addition to school I have already done one assessment and all that is required to finish that, I had one client cancel (it was a godsend) and I have another client tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy.

1 comments:

Michelle June 4, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Good for you - keep your chin up!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008