I lost my job today

>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today I found out I don't have a job anymore. Our non for profit agency has officially closed our program for lack of funds. My job is done as of the end of this week.

That means we have no one working in my home. My husband was laid off a few months ago. Talk about a tough spot. I don't worry about eating because I know how to coupon that is for sure. I do worry about house payment and two car payments. We are not able to get 'rid' of the cars because you have to take into consideration the amount we owe, value vs the pay off and no jobs means no more financing. Lots of things to look at and to think about.

I will update more later, for now I am just stressed and worried. I know without a doubt God has a plan for me, he wants me to go in a direction and I think he has provided the steps to do that I have to be open to listening, learning and willing to push myself in order to walk those steps. I am here Lord, help me listen and learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous May 5, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

I am sorry for your job loss. We closed our business last year and the Lord does have a plan. Prayers going up for you and your family. Candy

Denise May 5, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Oh my poor dear friend. God has a plan! Be faithful and listen with your heart to find out what he is trying to tell you. Remember He does not give us anything we can't handle.
You will find something...Ron will find something and you guys will be great. Maybe this is the perfect time to finish the degree...Wouldn't the education loan thingy for Elkhart work for you to? Just a thought. I am always here when you need to talk or vent or just cry. I love you
D

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008