Another interesting book

>> Friday, May 1, 2009


Keeper of the home on my right side bar has an interesting blog today called the backyard homestead. You can go here to read more about what you could accomplish in your backyard.
I do believe that the more we can grow and or do ourselves will help us be more frugal and to be more natural. I struggle with this sometimes because it does take work and it can be hard to get away from fast food eating verses growing your own but some many diseases, medical problems, environmental problems, obesity and the list goes on is due to us over processing every thing we do and eat. Getting away from even some of these can greatly increase our quality of life.
Has anyone seen this book or used the ideas in it? Let me know what you think about books like this, the gardening series and trying to go natural in your life.

2 comments:

Denise May 1, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

that one looks very interesting...did you get it? I see a trip to Barnes and Noble in my future...LOL

Tracey May 2, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Haven't seen this book before, but it definitely looks interesting. Wonder if my library would have it...Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008