Want to shop Target Deals?

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Have you been wondering how everyone has been getting these great Target deals lately? I have been blogging about using the Target coupon generator for great coupons. You can stack your manq with the target coupon. Just keep in mind that you can only use one coupon per transaction. I usually do two transaction while in one line. I will go back for more then that, I just feel funny about having more then two. Janeforgirls on 800 budget on side bar does as many as 12 transactions at one time and she said she doesn't care.

Go here to cherry picker. She has done a great job of showing you how to get those deals. Just keep in mind that some deals are regional and sometimes you can not find the same products because of outages and so on...

1 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Great blog, i have no problem using all my coupons in one transaction,i do get beeps but they check to make sure i have that item and then they put the coupon through. Give me example of what you are talking about? Just incase i run into problems.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008