Meijer Mealbox Coupons

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If you have not used Meijer Meal box coupons before they are fairly easy to use. Go to www.meijermealbox.com and the coupons are under specials. These coupons can be combined with deals and stacks with manufacture coupons. I have been using them monthly for 6 months or more now. You are supposed to use one coupon per transaction however we got around this often by checking ourselves out at the self checkout because you could do more then one coupon without any issues....until today.

The lights glows and calls over the cashier when you have more then one meijer meal box coupon. No biggie, she entered them all for me but when my receipt came out it showed that it only accepted one meal box coupon. I was not happy. But I know now that I have to do each transaction separately. It is still worth the money and trip however this changes things when you try to slip one buy and make an extra deal because some coupons call for buying two and you can't use two coupons anymore.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 16, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Paula, I have learned this trick before, if in doubt go to the self checkout and yes you are right, if in doubt do 2 separate transactions.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008