Free Booze? Can this be true?

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Super Coupon Girl has a blog about free booze. I don't drink but wonder if this would be a good gift for someone? Go here to see her blog. Back almost twenty years ago....when I was twenty... my grandmother told me how to make lemonade freezies with vodka. Apparently they used to stick the vodka and lemonade in the ice house. Just kidding folks, it was called the ice box. Vodka doesn't freeze so you mix it with lemonade and freeze it. The lemonade freezes and the drink is so cold and refreshing. That was the year I got married and we had record setting heat. It was over 100 degrees on the June day I got married with no air in the church. Oh, had I only had that vodka freezy that day....just kidding.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008