Walgreen's Shopping Trip Today

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

Several Blogs are talking about the great Irish Springs Body wash deal. The advertised deal is that you buy one for $4.49 and get a catalina for a free one on the next purchase. If you use the free catalina it still pops you out another free one. We all think this is a goof because you shouldn't get another free one and no one knows how long it will last so hurry over and give it a try.

My stop tonight, I got one body wash for $4.49 and one Fructis hair product for 2.99. I used the $2 off in store coupon for fructis and a 1.00 manufacturer coupon making this item free. My total was $5 even and I got a catalina for a free body wash.

I had to get home so I couldn't try the deal but will be making another trip tomorrow because my store has some other advertised deals I want as well as a few clearance items I have coupons that should make them free.

Happy shopping and don't be surprised if the Walgreen's deals don't always work out, you all know how I feel about them!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008