Making your own sourdough bread: day five

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009



Here is a picture of my sour dough starter. I moved it to a bigger container today and this is what it looks like a few hours later. It is definetly ready for baking if I wanted. I plan on waiting until this weekend when I have more time so I am going to leave it on the counter to grow some more. Anyone else start the sour dough? How is yours doing? Next time I post on this I will have pictures of the finished product no matter how good or bad it turns out!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Lookin' good. Just when I was going to start trying to master sourdough, we chose to go on a grain-free diet for a while. Whenever we end up reintroducing grains, you can bet it will be with sourdoughs made from sprouted flour!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008