I love my husband...

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

I bet you thought this was going to be one of those sappy my husband is the greatest..and sometimes he is..but not today! I love my husband very much but today, today ....I need to remind myself why I love him.

Remember I have three grown adults living in my home, two dogs, a new puppy and an old man. I left for work at 9am and at 3pm the house was the same mess I had walked out on. No dishes done, no pick up, no vacuum, no nothing. I had the 'talk' with them and they looked at me like I was crazy.

Tonight we are having hamburgers which I put together yesterday. (I also made breakfast yesterday, cut up fresh fruit, made two roasts, mashed potatoes, corn, and put away enough homemade food for two more meals as well as making hamburgers for today and cooking two lbs of ground beef for the future).

I asked my husband to finish the dishes that I had started, he didn't, he did light the grill, I grilled the hamburgers, I fixed the old mans plate, I put his tray together, I fixed my own hamburger and was thinking about another one when I realized that my husband had made himself two double cheeseburgers using 4 hamburgers. The kids had already made themselves two and that left old man and me out in the cold. My kind, loving husband offered to take one of the ketchup smothered hamburgers off (I hate ketchup)for me and of course I declined.

Ok, I know I am venting, I know I have it good, I know I have a family who cares, food to eat and so on....but come on people...I can't get a break here.

Come tell me the on your nerve family moments. It doesn't mean you don't love your family it means you are all normal and frustrated with everyday life.

1 comments:

Beeb March 4, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

I feel exhausted just reading this post! I'm sorry to hear that you are under so much stress. I read your post about your husband's job situation, how very stressful as well as the caretaking you are doing for your FIL.

I think you need a massage and a martini! (Heck, we both do!)

OH OH, and I meant to tell you thank you so much for my Fullbar. I received it ages ago but with all the chaos here last month I never got a chance to thank you. I'll let you know what I think once I try it!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008