Free Magazines

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have posted on this before but it needs another repeating...Sign up for the free magazines you see on blogs. As long as they don't ask you for any money or credit card. I just signed up a few weeks ago for Martha Stewart, Living and it came yesterday!

My free magazines: Maxium (for hubby), woman's day, shape, Martha stewart, living. I mean this is free money and when they have coupons in them it is even better. My hubs maxium has had a free 2lt of dr. pepper for the past two months. If you don't know of a use for the free magazine, then sign up a friend or family and let them know you signed them up for a free year or call it a gift, they don't know.

Happy reading!!

1 comments:

Beeb March 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Nice one, I just signed up for the Maxium subscription a week or two back - hope mine has free Dr. Pepper too! :D
I love free magazine subscriptions and the coupons that come in them!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008