Day two Detox dinner

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009


I tried to talk myself out of this diet at least a dozen times today but I made it without caving in and here are pictures of my dinner. I made fruit salad, a salad with lots of veggies and a bit of olive oil/vinegar and sweet potato fries.

I ate the salad first and it was ok, it was just food for my body you know? Then I got the sweet potato fries out of the oven....oh my baby..I had cut them thin and drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper then sprayed a pan and baked them on a high heat. Oh they hit that spot...they hit that spot so well I could not eat more then a few forkfulls of my fruit. Topped off the dinner with some cold water and I am happy about my eating for the day.
I do need to find something different for my salad dressing yesterday and today after eating my salad my stomach hurt a bit and it think it was the olive oil...so need to find something a bit lighter to eat on the salad.





1 comments:

Denise February 19, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

try some Balsamic Vinaigrette
That is very good. And legal LOL

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008