Day 5 Detox

>> Sunday, February 22, 2009

I feel pretty good this morning. I feel like I have put good things in my body. I am down 5.5 pounds. Denise make that pedicure appt for Friday afternoon some where around you because we deserve it after this detox.

I woke up and made myself a fruit smoothie. I use some 100% juice along with some frozen fruit. Today I used strawberries and mango. Yesterday I used those along with some blueberries. I blend it up and that is it. I have always done it that way so it tastes good like that to me, no added sugar or anything else needed.

We have a lot of snow and the roads are drifted and icy so I plan on staying inside today.

1 comments:

Denise February 22, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

WOOOO HOOOOO5.5 pounds!!!! that is awesome! i am so proud of you for sticking with this. great job! friday i am there!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008