Well here it is...out of the closet so to speak

>> Monday, January 5, 2009


Here is my wieght announcement. I am an embarrassing, overwhelming 303.5 pounds. When my husband and I got married almost 19 years ago we joked that if he went bald and I became 300 pounds we would divorce. Well as you can imagine, I am 300 pounds and he has been bald for a long time...but here we are. I can do something...unfortunately he can't but I love the clean look.


When I lose my first 10 pounds I will be getting pedicures with my friend Denise. I have never had one and this felt like a treat worth getting.


Don't be shy, share your weight, goals, troubles, anything. You can leave your name or not.

5 comments:

Lisa January 5, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Paula....

You have taken a big step, and I am so proud of you. I know it was not easy for you. But, I want you to know I am very proud of you and your pedicure is just around the corner.

Lisa
231(lb) goal 80lbs.

Stacie Raye January 5, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

I, like you, Oprah and many others, am looking at my current weight and thinking it's time for a change. Hope it helps to know that your not alone.

Denise January 5, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I am so proud of you for taking this giant step. You ahve broken through and on your way to a new you! I am looking forward to that pedicure. I need to lose my 10 so I can get one and not just sit there and watch you!! LOL Love ya!

oneybunchofoats and other fine things January 6, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Just a little under 300 myself . . . We can do this!

Chris and Annalisa January 6, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

This is awesome, and I'm right there with you!

Annalisa
138 pounds
(goal 13 pounds)

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008